Worship & Music Ministry

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

April 2006 Report

I would like to share with you about my work in Mactan church this month.

On April18- 22, the church here has conducted a VBS in our community here. Fortunately, we had enrolled almost200 children here with the help of God. I was one of the teachers, some are young people and some teachers of nursery school here.

The event was so tiring because it was the first time we handled unexpected number of children. However, the activity was successful and fruitful.

During the graduation day, the C-major praise team offered a couple of songs to the parents and children. We entertained them before the program started. They were blessed by the songs.

The VBS was really successful with God's help. Right now, we are so busy making follow up to the parents to conduct bible study.

I am still preaching on Sundays in the cebuano service and often times in the evening service. I am still in charge in worship services to make sure that it is organized. I am still the worship leader and right now teaching songs to the choir and training future songleaders.

I Am doing a visitation every day and bible study with the members and prospects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home