Worship & Music Ministry

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

March 2006 Report

I'm glad to share with you again the result ofour works here for this month. This month, three soulshave been added into our Lord's church. With God's grace the church is getting bigger in numbers because almost every member is bringing visitors every Sunday, and we are not having a hard time finding prospects because we have challenged the members to bring visitors every Sunday and in any activities. We are so glad because gradually they understand and do their purpose now.

I am also proud to share with you that I was given a new responsibility or challenge. I am now developing program about the growth and evangelism for the youth.

Regarding the C-major praise team they are still on fire, inspired and active. I am still teaching them songs for wedding, funeral, birthday and songs for any occasions.

I am still preaching on Sundays in the Cebuano service twice a month and leading song for worship twice a month. I am also training two future song leaders here.

In worship service, I have also leaders. I called them"Worship Team Leaders ". In the C-major praise Team, I have also leaders for Alto, soprano, Tenor, bass and melody.

In the youth ministry, I have a core group to do the plan or program I make.

I hope and pray that God will bless my work andplans for this year for God's glory......

- - Lief Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home