Worship & Music Ministry

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Year End Report 2005

I would like to share with you how God blessed my work last December 2005. I am happy that I have been assigned as the leader and minister for the music ministry and edification ministry here in mactan.

First week of December 2005, I formed a Praise Team in the church here and teach them music. I was glad because they are very active to be trained and to be taught.

Second week of December, I have proposed a plan for the third and Fourth week of December to apply the songs we have practiced in the purpose of encouraging the weak members and give thanks to the leaders here in the church of mactan for they're being supportive.

Third week of December, I have joined the praise team and edification ministry to visit members and leaders. We sang and offered them gifts. The members and leaders were so much surprised and encouraged because they did not even expect to be visited and be given them gifts from the youth. It was a surprised visit.

After that activity, i recieved a lot of text messages from the members and leaders that they were encouraged and blessed by what we have done.

Another good news for me is that I am getting prospects for Bible study from the praise Team and edification Team. Praise God because somehow the praise Team and edification team I am leading are very active with their responsibilities with love now.

I'm praying and hoping that God will bless all my plans for the praise team and edification team here in the church of Christ in Mactan this year.

Lief Mark Usaraga - Worshp & Music Minister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home